Join Cornwall Association of Tourist Attractions
We are a friendly group of 41 quality tourist attractions with four key goals:
- To provide a high profile marketing platform for the attractions through the guide, social media and the website
- To raise and maintain the standards of member tourist attractions for the benefit of all stakeholders through regular inspections
- Represent the interests of the tourist attraction industry and to assist individual members through collective action
- Effective reputation management through public relations and strong collaborative partnerships
In order to become a member, you would need to fill in a membership form, available from our marketing team. Upon receipt of this form, our Marketing and Membership Manager would arrange an informal visit to talk through our inspection process. You will then receive an inspection to ensure the attraction means the standard required for CATA membership.
The quality inspection team is made up of three or four peers from the Association and a member of Visit Cornwall. Once the inspection has been passed, new members should be voted into membership at our October General Meeting.
- Ability to advertise in our Best Days Out Cornwall guide
- Inclusion on the Best Days Out website
- Inclusion in the Best Days Out Social Media platforms
- An opportunity to present a collective voice on tourism issues which affect Cornish Attractions
- Working closely with Visit Cornwall in the collaborative interest of Cornish tourism
- Regular meetings, networking and information sharing with other Cornish Attractions
If you are interested in joining Cornwall Association of Tourist Attractions, and finding out more about us, please email our marketing team on email@example.com