Become a CATA member
We are a friendly group of 40 quality Attractions who are determined:-
- To raise and maintain the standards of Member attractions for the benefit of holidaymakers, the economy of Cornwall and the Members themselves.
- To represent the interests of the tourist attraction industry and to assist individual Members through collective action.
- To facilitate, as agents, the co-operative promotion of Member attractions.
Essentially, we could all see each other as competition, however, our focus is on all our visitors having a quality experience when they visit anyone of our Attractions.
In order to become a member, you would need to fill in a membership form (available from firstname.lastname@example.org). Upon receipt of this form, the secretary would arrange in informal visit to talk through our inspection process and familiarise herself with the Attraction. The quality inspection team is made up of three or four peers from the Association and a member of Visit Cornwall staff. Once the inspection has been passed, members should be voted into membership at our October General Meeting.
Benefits of Membership
- Ability to advertise in our Best Days Out Guide and Cornwall Map
- Inclusion on the Best Days Out website
- Inclusion in the Best Days Out Social Media platforms
- An opportunity to present a collective voice on tourism issues which affect Cornish Attractions
- Working closely with Visit Cornwall in the collaborative interest of Cornish tourism
- Regular meetings and information sharing with other Cornish Attractions
Please email email@example.com for further information.