About Paradise Park & JungleBarn
Your family will love a day in Paradise...!
An Award-winning wildlife sanctuary with tropical birds, set around sheltered Victorian gardens, plus the JungleBarn indoor play centre, making a great day out for all the family.
BOOKING ESSENTIAL - use code BEST21 to save £1 per person when booking online
Full details of the various ticket options including PARK ONLY and PARK AND JUNGLEBARN tickets are available here.
Fun for all the family...
Over 1,200 stunning birds including flamingos, penguins, macaws, toucans, plus, beautiful Red pandas, rare Red squirrels,
playful Asian otters, cute donkeys and much more.
It will be a new Paradise experience, with free-flying birds, amazing new species to see plus all your favourites to revisit but no timetabled shows at this time. There are delicious takeaway food options from our Otter Pool Café.
We have reduced capacity to ensure social distancing with lots of signs and sanitiser stations, and a one-way route, with plenty of picnic tables/benches spread out all around the Park grounds.
- The otters and penguins feeding happens twice a day so you may well be lucky enough to be nearby when these animals are fed by the keepers.
- Dinosaur Quiz Trail In between meeting the birds in the aviaries you can explore the grounds
on your own dinosaur expedition. Search for the dinosaurs and their
eggs, answer all the questions and we will award you our special
?Paradise Park Professor of Palaeontology? certificate!? Trail running until 31st October 2021.
A stunning flock of Scarlet Macaws plus two very cute Amazon Parrots will be at liberty for up to four hours every day (weather permitting) providing amazing photo opportunities as the fly around the park.
The 'Tropics' is our new open-air development which is home to tropical birds in spacious flights. More info here.
- The JungleBarn Indoor Play Centre reopens on the 17th May, with giant slides, spinning discs, rope bridge, ladders, Astra Slide, the Big Blue, Drop and Double Drop slides and much more. In the Paradise Island outdoor play area climb the towers, slide into the 'river' and ride a rocking dolphin in this fun outdoor playground.
- Our walk through Pets Corner with rabbits and guinea pigs is open. It is one way with sanitisers and safety signage.
- Our small Tropical House will reopen on the 17th May.
- We give away 150 little bags of Goat and Sheep Food a day.
- On good weather days 'Zebedee' our Jungle Express Train may be taken out for a spin! You board the train just by the otter enclosure and set off on a small route round the house grounds (not round the whole Park) through the garden of Glanmor House, through the top section of the Parrot Jungle, then behind the scenes around the back of the house. There is a small charge of £1 per person.
You can keep up to date with all that is happening behind the scenes at the Park on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram.
We look forward to welcoming you to Paradise Park soon :-)
Plenty of FREE parking. Please use Sat Nav TR27 4HY.
South West Tourism Awards 2020/2021 - Commended for the 'Experience of the Year (Active or Learning)' for the Red Panda Experience.
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2020/2021 - GOLD winner of Large Visitor Attraction of the Year
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2020/2021 - GOLD winner of 'Experience of the Year (Active or Learning) for the Red Panda Experience
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2019/2020 - Large Visitor Attraction of the Year - Bronze Award
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2019/2020 - Wildlife Friendly Business Toursim Award - Highly Commended
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2018/2019 - Wildlife Friendly Business Toursim Award - Bronze Award
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2016/2017 - Wildlife Friendly Business Tourism Award - Highly Commended
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2014/15 - Wildlife and Marine Attraction of the Year - Bronze Award
Attraction details add to itinerary
Open 7 days a week in the summer season from 10am.
Reduced opening days in the winter.
Please visit the website for full details.
Booking essesntial. For full details of admission prices and any discount offers please visit the website paradisepark.org.uk.
Information & Contact
Trelissick Road, Hayle
Tel: 01736 751020
or try our other attraction sections