- Lose yourself in the three valleys of Glendurgan Garden, full of fun, natural beauty and amazing plants
- Discover giant rhubarb plants living in the jungle-like lower valley and spiky arid plants basking in the sunny upper slopes.
- Explore the famous cherry laurel maze and get airborne on the Giant's Stride rope swing
- Wander through the garden down to the beautiful hamlet of Durgan on the Helford River - a place to watch birds and boats, skim stones and build sand-castles.
- Find a boat-seat, gigantic - tulip-trees - and ponds teeming with wildlife.
- Enjoy a light lunch or afternoon tea at Glendurgan Tea House - specialising in organic, local produce.
- For a really adventurous day out, walk along to Helford Passage and catch the ferry (summer only) over to Helford village and the enchanting Frenchman's Creek.
- Tramper mobility scooter available to hire through Countryside Mobility scheme.
Attraction details add to itinerary
Important notice: Due to government advice and for the safety and wellbeing of our staff, volunteers and visitors, Glendurgan Garden is now closed. Our countryside car park at Bosveal is also closed until further notice.
Free for National Trust members on production of a valid membership card.
* Adult: £11.70
* Child: £5.85
* Family: £29.25
* Family (1 adult): £17.55
* Group: n/a
* Adult: £10.50
* Child: £5.25
* Family: £26.25
* Family (1 adult): £15.75
* Group: £9.90
Parking charge is £2 per vehicle for up to two hours and £4 for over two hours; parking free to National Trust members.
Shopping vouchers for visitors arriving by public transport or by foot.
Information & Contact
Glendurgan, Mawnan Smith, Nr Falmouth
Tel: 01326 252020
or try our other attraction sections