- Lose yourself in the three valleys of Glendurgan Garden, full of fun, natural beauty and amazing plants
- Discover giant rhubarb plants living in the jungle-like lower valley and spiky arid plants basking in the sunny upper slopes
- Find a boat-seat, a gigantic Tulip tree and ponds teeming with wildlife
- Look out for bees and butterflies among the flowers and crickets in the long grass in summer
- Enjoy a moment of peace and tranquillity in the thatched School Room
Attraction details add to itinerary
The garden re-opens on Saturday 13 February 2021. 10.30am - 5pm.
To avoid disappointment please book your visit in advance. If you do not book we cannot guarantee admission.
Free to National Trust members with valid membership cards, pre-booking is still essential.
Non-members are required to pay per person on the booking system.
Family (two adults, up to three children): £12.50
Family (one adult, up to three children): £7.50
Car park charges will apply for non-members. All-day parking is £4 per vehicle or £2 for two hours.
Information & Contact
Glendurgan, Mawnan Smith, Nr Falmouth
Tel: 01326 252020
or try our other attraction sections