- Lose yourself in the three valleys of Glendurgan Garden, full of fun, natural beauty and amazing plants
- Discover giant rhubarb plants living in the jungle-like lower valley and spiky arid plants basking in the sunny upper slopes.
- Explore the famous cherry laurel maze and get airborne on the Giant's Stride rope swing
- Wander through the garden down to the beautiful hamlet of Durgan on the Helford River - a place to watch birds and boats, skim stones and build sand-castles.
- Find a boat-seat, gigantic - tulip-trees - and ponds teeming with wildlife.
- Enjoy a light lunch or afternoon tea at Glendurgan Tea House - specialising in organic, local produce.
- For a really adventurous day out, walk along to Helford Passage and catch the ferry (summer only) over to Helford village and the enchanting Frenchman's Creek.
- Tramper mobility scooter available to hire through Countryside Mobility scheme.
Attraction details add to itinerary
Garden, Tea-house and Shop.
Opening Saturday 16th February until Sunday 3rd November 2019.
Tuesday to Sunday, open Good Friday and Bank Holiday Mondays and all Mondays in August.
10.30 - 5.30. Last admission 4.30.
Explore miles of surrounding coastal and woodland footpaths leading from Glendurgan. Dogs welcome in car-park, footpaths and tea-house but not in the garden itself.
* Adult: £11.20
* Child: £5.60
* Family: £28.00
* Family (1 adult): £16.80
* Group: n/a
* Adult: £10.00
* Child: £5.00
* Family: £25.00
* Family (1 adult): £15.00
* Group: £9.50
All-day parking charge is £3 per vehicle and free to National Trust members
Shopping or food and drink vouchers for visitors arriving by public transport or by foot.
National Trust members free on production of a valid membership card.
Information & Contact
Glendurgan, Mawnan Smith, Nr Falmouth
Tel: 01326 252020
or try our other attraction sections