- Lose yourself in the three valleys of Glendurgan Garden, full of fun, natural beauty and amazing plants
- Discover giant rhubarb plants living in the jungle-like lower valley and spiky arid plants basking in the sunny upper slopes.
- Explore the famous cherry laurel maze and get airborne on the Giant's Stride rope swing
- Wander through the garden down to the beautiful hamlet of Durgan on the Helford River - a place to watch birds and boats, skim stones and build sand-castles.
- Find a boat-seat, gigantic - tulip-trees - and ponds teeming with wildlife.
- Enjoy a light lunch or afternoon tea at Glendurgan Tea House - specialising in organic, local produce.
- For a really adventurous day out, walk along to Helford Passage and catch the ferry (summer only) over to Helford village and the enchanting Frenchman's Creek.
Attraction details add to itinerary
Garden, Tea-house and Shop.
Opening Saturday 10th February until Sunday 28th October 2018.
Tuesday to Sunday, open Good Friday and Bank Holiday Mondays and all Mondays in August.
10.30 - 5.30. Last admission 4.30.
Explore miles of surrounding coastal and woodland footpaths leading from Glendurgan. Dogs welcome in car-park, footpaths and tea-house but not in the garden itself.
* Adult: £10.50
* Child: £5.30
* Family: £26.30
* Family (1 adult): £15.80
* Group: n/a
* Adult: £9.50
* Child: £4.75
* Family: £23.75
* Family (1 adult): £14.25
* Group: £8.90
All-day parking charge is £2 per vehicle and free to National Trust members
Shopping or food and drink vouchers for visitors arriving by public transport or by foot.
National Trust members free on production of a valid membership card.
Information & Contact
Glendurgan, Mawnan Smith, Nr Falmouth
Tel: 01326 252020
or try our other attraction sections